Friday, February 10, 2006

+' adam khoo course

Wednesday 8th Feb
adam khoo course starts from mornin.
trainer was gary wayne danny
afternoon went for Clementi Town match.
damndamndamn worried n nervous..
its either win n in,
or lose n out.
damn jialat, previous nite turn n toss in bed,
visualising tt we won dem. hahaha.
ok so on e dae itself was v nervous.
1st round lead by 4.
2nd by 1
3rd by 3
4th by 6!
n we won!! haleluya!
but i was damn damn tired. played all 4quarts.
1st time in so many games. coz of ms lx. grr.
went baq course. V V V tired. face was chaota.
whole face shag.

Thursday 9th Feb
alot of ppl saw it comin alrdy.
its e cryin dae. thou dey noe it, alot of dem stil cried.
its juz e way dey tok, v touchin la.
but i din cry. clapclap.

e one reason was my relationship w mamapapa is gd la.
coz i go hm wil call dem chiobu/shuaige wo hui lai le.
den u can c those stupid expression on their face.
den i wil kip saein "eh i luv u leh, u got luv me anot."
damn buey bah. i noe. i AM buey bah.
den i nth btr do, i'll SING iLu to dem. in e laoshuaidami song.
tts quite pathetic.
i'll sing it v v v loud. until my father canot tahan, n saes, "wo hen ai ni la"
sacastically juz to let me shudup. =X
N, my father loves laming w me.
n i luv callin him fatty. den ask him how many more mths hes goin to conceive.
den ask if its my meimei or didi.
den i start quackin stories. wahaha.
wadeva.

so alot ppl cry. understood y.
esp ced yea, hes relation worst w mother.
cried worst n he was sitin beside me.
xia si wo.

Friday 10th Feb
match w hillgrove!
4-58.
54 goal diff. but e bad thing was. we felt it wasnt enuf.
we wanted 60. =P.
confirm into round2 alrdy.
den went baq adam khoo.
parents went at nite.
my parents din go. den those ppl all sae those v v touchin one.
mother father oso cry one.
my mother rather play maple dan go. grr.
kns.

round 2 lots out.
we got BBSS NYG MGS.
we r so lucky.
ilovecss. hahah!